Dinghies are stored in the small craft area between the boat launch ramp and the creek. Boats may be stored on shoreline racks or dollies (small, hand-pushed trailers provided by the boat owners).
See the separate instructions for boats on trailers that use the hoists at the South Docks or the concrete launching ramp, and for canoes, kayaks, and boards.
The summer season is April 1 to November 30. Every effort is made to assign boats the same spaces as in previous years, but the club reserves the right to reassign spaces if necessary, so that long-term occupants retain their spots.
- For boats with a motor, the owner should provide a certificate of insurance with at least $300,000 in liability coverage.
- The club may apply a registration sticker to your dolly or boat.
- Storage of members’ empty trailers at the club is not permitted.
- Boats left unregistered on club grounds will become the property of IYC.
Summer Storage Dues, April 1 to November 30, plus tax (8%)
Sailing Dinghy (e.g., Laser, 420, Weta)
- Stored on dolly: $103
- Stored on shoreline rack: $144
Please complete the registration form by clicking on the Register box on the left. Provide as much detail as possible about your boat (type, make, length, color and other distinguishing features) and its location (shoreline rack number and location, etc.).
Winter storage is not available for dinghies. They must be removed for the winter.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Harbormaster: firstname.lastname@example.org.