Rules for Sailing the Hobie 14
- IYC Members must become Registered Users by demonstrating their competency and good judgement.
- To become a Registered User please contact Susan Witherup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Hobie 14 may be used only within sight of the IYC flagpole.
- Users must wear a Personal Floatation Device at all times.
- This boat is a one-person boat. Two small people (<150 lbs) may sail together, but care should be taken to evenly distribute weight to prevent capsizing.
- Reservations are limited to two hours at a time on weekends and holidays.
- The boat must be signed out online prior to use. Registered Users click on this link and edit calendar in separate tab.
- Hobie must be returned to its shoreline rack, properly secured and cleaned after use.
- Any damage or maintenance needs must be reported to Susan Witherup (e-mail above).